Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Christmas and Winter Templates

Alright here are some more. This will probably be all my Holiday Templates for know unless I get a bright idea. I'll put new regular templates up in late December.

MK He is the reason for the season
MK This house believes
MK Candy Cane
MK Christmas/New Year
MK Christmas Stripes
MK Snowflakes(BLUE2)

Some one asked if I was going to do a 3C (3 column) template for the holiday ones I don't think I'll do 3c because it is that much more work for just a holiday template. Sorry. If you already have the 3c and really want to continue using it then I will help you figure out how to switch the background to a holiday one without having to start brand new. If you are interested email me @ matiekay@gmail.com. Thanks!
*Matie Kay*

p.s. someone asked how to put music on their blog here is a website of a lady that has a lot of instructions on 'how to' for blogs http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Kasey said...

These ones are so cute! Now I might have to switch....

Micaela said...

Thank you for the template! I have passed them on several times and everyone loves them! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I want to make my own custom header. How do I do it?

Kristi Kleisler said...

Love it thanks so much!! Keep up the awesome work!

Beckie said...

I love your new templates and you make it SO easy to use - thank you! I get lot's of compliments about my blog page, and I always tell my friends where they cuteness comes from! Thanks!!

Rachel said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for mmore genius creations!

Heitmann Family said...

Those are all really cute!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

My friends and I love your work! Thanks so much for helping us make our family blogs so cute!

Tia J said...

Thank you so much! You are amazing to do this for all to use! Everyone loves it and I share all teh time!

Anonymous said...

Matie
FYI None of your templates are working right now? anything we can do? sorry for all the issues. thanks for all your hard work.

Lexie said...

I found your blog through a friend...I LOVE IT!! Thank you so, so, SO much for sharing these templates!

I am so excited about my new template!

Marne said...

You are amazing! Thanks for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

I can't get my page elements to get on the sides - they appear at the bottom - what to do?

Jessica said...

These are really fantastic, thank ou for all the work you have put in. I was so happy when I happened to check back here and see that you had added new templates. Thank you, thank you!!!

**If you ever have problems with the HTML saying it is going to delete something it is probably a widget. So don't save it and email me what template you are using and what widget it says it is gong to delete and I'll add it to that template. I don't have the new widgets put in my old templates HTML and it's very easy to fix if you'll just email me at matiekay@gmail.com (A widget is a gadget you put on your side bar like your family links or like the new subscription links etc...)**