Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blank Pages

Alright, I have had a few people having the same problem of after they copy and paste the new HTML their blog is coming up blank. Here is the solution: You have the old blogger and have not updated it. What you need to do is after you are signed in, it takes you to your dashboard then click on 'layout' then click on the tab 'customize' (I believe that is what it is or it is 'upgrade') Anyway it will take you to a new page where it gives you the option to upgrade your template click on that. Then pick your new template 'Minima' the recopy and paste my HTML and that should solve your problem of a blank page. Let me know if that doesn't help you.
Thanks!
*Matie Kay*
If you have any more ?'s email me @ matiekay@gmail.com

0 comments:

**If you ever have problems with the HTML saying it is going to delete something it is probably a widget. So don't save it and email me what template you are using and what widget it says it is gong to delete and I'll add it to that template. I don't have the new widgets put in my old templates HTML and it's very easy to fix if you'll just email me at matiekay@gmail.com (A widget is a gadget you put on your side bar like your family links or like the new subscription links etc...)**